Please wear a mask at all times for your safety and others and help to prevent the spreading of infectious diseases.
Social distancing, also called “physical distancing,” means keeping a safe space between yourself and other people who are not from your household. To practice social or physical distancing, stay at least 1,5m (about 2 arms’ length) from other people who are not from your household in both indoor and outdoor spaces. Social distancing should be practiced in combination with other everyday preventive actions to reduce the spread of COVID-19, including wearing masks, avoiding touching your face with unwashed hands, and frequently washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
To protect non-smokers from the harmful effects of second hand tobacco smoke, please note that smoking is permitted only within the perimeter where litter bins.
Always prioritize people on foot. Riding bikes are never allowed during crowded times, 15.00-18.00.
Please put in mind that Kumulo is a dog friendly compound but not a dog park. Kindly find the rules and regulations below:
1. Pet owners are responsible for their dog’s actions and behavior. Dogs must be supervised and under control at all times by aperson eighteen years or older. Children under the age of eighteen must be accompanied by an adult. No unattended dogs arepermitted in KUMULO at any time.
2. Owners are responsible for any damages.Owners shall be held liable if their dogdamages any property or customers property.
3. Dogs must be on a leash. No retractable leashes allowed. Strollers are accepted.
4. Pet owners must clean up after their dog immediately. Owners to bring their own cleaning items e.g.: poop bag / tissues etc. Please use discretion where you permit yourdog to urinate. Many of KUMULO plants are sensitive to dog urine.
5. aggressive or unruly dogs, a dog that is sick or female dogs in heat are prohibited. If a visitor’s dog becomes unruly or playstoo roughly, the offending dog must leaveKUMULO until such time that the dog isunder owner control.
6. Vaccines & Tick prevention. We recommend all dogs to be up to date on Vaccines & Tickprevention before visiting.
7. We recommend all dogs be up to date onVaccines & Tick prevention before visiting.
8. Dogs in store. Dogs may only enter a shop with permission from shop staff.
9. Dogs must remain on pathway. Dogs are not permitted in plant beds.
10. Dogs are not permitted in the water. This includes any lakes or rivers near KUMULO area. Dogs must also remain 5meters from these areas.
11. Dog Walk / Event days. Only dogs and their owners are permitted within KUMULO during Dog Walk / Event days and hours. No other animals (domesticated or not) may enter. Professional dog trainers arenot permitted to enter KUMULO for training purposes without written permission from KUMULO.
12.Dog Walk hours. Dog Walk hours and days are subject to change at the discretion of KUMULO, due to high volumes of visitors or traveling exhibits.
13.KUMULO Management and staff reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any dog if they deemed necessary.
Approved By @Kindoggoods your daily pet supplies.
As much as we love photography, please refrain from taking pictures with any camera except for mobile phone camera. All kinds of photoshoot, product photoshoot, prewed shoot, youtube content and its kind, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our ratecard.
WHAT TO DO
WHEN IN KUMULO
Enjoy a relaxing outdoor nature and take time to talk and engage with your favorite brands to hear their stories.